Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Pinecone Research Review




I am always looking for ways to generate extra income into our household. What better way, than by doing something I already enjoy doing?

Over the past twelve months, I have signed up for more than fifty Pay Programs.

The Pay to Click sites require more time and effort, than I am willing to give.
Especially after one of those sites burned me for thirty dollars!

Most of the Survey Sites, have never bothered to contact me after I registered.
Others do contact me asking me to participate in surveys, that will reward me by placing my name into a monthly drawing. Yeah, right. I feel this is a scam, where no one wins. I do not waste my time on these surveys.

On a more positive note, I have found three sites that actually do pay you to take surveys.

Pinecone Research, (formerly known as Acorn Research) is one of the three sites that I have found to be legitimate. It is the most dependable and consistent survey program I have found, making it my favorite.

Membership at Pinecone Research is not an easy task to accomplish. It took me six months to become a panel member. I made several unsuccessful attempts, by going to their website and looking for a link to join. Finally after I had given up on the idea, a friend of mine sent me the sign up page. Becoming a member, is definitely the hardest part.

Pinecone Research invites me to participate in surveys twice a month, on the average. It is my understanding they will also send my husband and children surveys that apply to them. I am the only one in my household that has been asked to participate, so far.

I have found the surveys to be very interesting. The surveys are very easy to complete, usually taking only ten to fifteen minutes. I like learning about new products*, before they hit the shelves. I have been looking for a new, low fat product* that I took a survey on last month. It is not available for purchase yet. I will buy it as soon as it becomes available.

Pinecone Research also sends products* for me to try, via UPS. I am currently trying one of the products*. I am not as interested in this product*.
But that's the beauty of it~
I can try it, and it doesn't cost me anything. Actually, they pay me to find out if I like it or not.

I am very impressed with the promptness of payment from Pinecone Research.

I was paid five dollars in advance for the first survey I participated in. I have received five dollars every time I have taken a survey or tried a product.

Sometimes it takes up to three days for the check to make it to my mail box. I think this an extremely acceptable amount of time to wait.

I am happy to be a member of Pinecone Research. They have always done exactly what they said they would do. I have never needed to contact Customer Service. I do have
an email address and a telephone number for Karen Scott, should I have any problems.

I do wish I could participate in surveys more often. But two surveys a month that actually do pay ~ are worth much more than any amount of surveys that ~ "will enter your name into our monthly drawing "!

I also enjoy reading the very helpful and interesting information posted in their Pinecone Newsletter, found at their website.

The Treehouse is posted monthly and is divided into these categories~

A Word From Karen contains all of holidays for the current month. As well as numerous suggestions for fun family activities.

In A Nutshell is directed toward your safety. Here you will learn how to disable cookies on your computer. They provide you with addresses to make web searches even more anonymous and also addresses for email privacy, using anonymous remailers.

Treehouse Games has fun, mind challenging games. The current game is Match The Definition. (Answers are provided on a separate page.)

Treehouse Trivia is full of trivia facts. This month they are in reference to Independence Day and America.

Ask Karen lists questions and answers pertaining to surveys and testing products. You will also find the email address and telephone number needed for member support.

You do not have to be a member to view the newsletter.
You may want to check it out to learn about internet safety or summer activities to do with your children.
Or if for nothing more than to expand your knowledge.
Did you know that fulminate means to shout?
Okay, how about loquacious? Very talkative.
I told you they were fun and mind challenging!

Want to read more?

Go to www.PineConeResearch.com.


(source: http://www.epinions.com/content_31958732420)

1 comment:

Blogger said...

The top things about Clixsense Get-Paid-To-Click Program:
1. Up to $0.02 per click.
2. 5 secs lowest timer.
3. Reclick every 24 hours.