Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Teen surveys - TeensEyes Review - Paid surveys site



TeensEyes.com is a site just for teens ages 13-18 years old. Once you or your kid registers, they will then get invitations to fill our surveys marketed toward teens. I have sat with my 16-year-old son through every survey and they were about sports drinks, snacks, after school activities, deodorant preferences, internet usage, and similar fare. There are no surveys that ask for personal things like sexuality or anything that should not be revealed in a survey or that would make a kid uncomfortable. Your teen will pick a user name and password and will be able to log in at any time to see how many points he or she has accrued, take no point surveys, and read the latest results of polls and surveys.

They get a sign up bonus of 500 points and every survey is worth from 100-500 points each. Points can be cashed in for money at 100 points to the dollar after they have accumulated 1000 points. It's easy to get to 1000 points since they start at 500. My son has 2400 points in his account and, when he hits 2500, will cash out and start over. I find no invasion of privacy, no spamming, and nothing inappropriate or misleading with this survey site. They have a sister one called KidzEyes.com for younger kids with the same basic set up.

The conclusion

TeensEyes.com is a reliable site for teens that pays cash for surveys. Kids can easily accrue points by answering surveys and joining consumer panels. There is no spamming of the teen's email (I signed my son up with my email to see what was happening and I have never been spammed or otherwise bothered by the site.) and surveys are age appropriate without being personal in nature. I like this site and my son enjoys giving his views on things he knows about. 5 stars. Your kid won't get rich but he or she can make a few bucks for expressing their opinions.

(source: http://www.viewpoints.com/TeensEyes-com-Surveys-for-Teens-review-935c)

1 comment:

Blogger said...

I made $20 for completing a 20 minute survey!

Guess what? This is exactly what big companies are paying for. They need to know what their average customer needs and wants. So these companies pay $1,000,000's of dollars each month to the average person. In return, the average person, myself included, answers some questions and gives them their opinion.